Friday, April 08, 2005

Technical difficulties

Our internet access was poor yesterday, growing worse as the afternoon waned. And something was wrong at this site, preventing me from saving, editing, publishing, or even looking at my draft. This will serve for two days' worth of musings.
More good posts on the NYT book group discussion of Cloud Atlas. I'm far less enthusiastic over their seeming drive to read Neitzsche next month for their nonfiction choice. I haven't re-read any of it since my freshman year at CMU, and after listening to our son's love/hate reactions to him last year when he read N. for a senior class at the UW, have no desire to revisit Zarathustra.
Just started Margaret Atwood's "Communicating with the Dead," on writing. Of course I'm appreciating it, I have always liked her work; intriguing to see her thoughts about this art form.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home