Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Science project

My mother and I joke about her being an ongoing science experiment. After all the monkeying around we've had to do with electrolytes, we could probably do a paper on it, start a PhD.
We watched Part One of a very good adaptation of Jane Eyre on Masterpiece Theater the other night. Mr. Rochester is played by such an attractive actor, his own personal hotness must have ignited the bed. Fortunately I recall enough about the novel, which I really don't like very much, to keep my mother abreast of plot developments. It's difficult for her to follow anything for very long without a guide.
Out with the offspring for some sushi.

2 Comments:

Blogger JS said...

I post here only because it's convenient. I loved the posts about the squids...I've always had a special place in my heart for squid...just not sure why.

7:55 PM  
Blogger isabelita said...

The more I learn about cephalopods, the more I am amazed. Maybe they'll be the intelligent life left eventually...

4:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home