Thursday, January 07, 2010

A breathing moment

Before more bouts of cold rain, during which I got my walk abouting done without opening an umbrella; not much was happening out and about, other than observing the demise of a small urban garden store. The few times I've stopped by to see what they had, I was the only customer. I've been wondering if they would survive, and they haven't, their "store closing" sign hanging forlornly nears piles of unsold Christmas trees. Not the first one to fold in the general area, and I would rather see little places like this one rather than overpriced clothing stores.
Snowdrops have begun to shoot upwards, and I saw a few of last year's primroses trying to bloom.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home