Monday, March 01, 2010

Happy scales

Started the morning with a swell session at the climbing place, with a dear pal; she and I had fun scaling some new problems.
Later on, scales of a different sort were found on a sushi dish we'd never tried before, an appetizer called kamashi hama, to the best of my recollection; it was a fried tuna collar. Very flavorful, but it definitely fulfilled my limited number of fried foods quota.
Onward into Nana; already I can tell many of the characters are doomed to some awful fate, but it's still amazing to watch Zola take them there.

1 Comments:

Blogger Springer Kneeblood said...

Been awhile since I visited...longer still since I posted. Your favorite husband's recent comments about your crab dinner made me crave a visit. And the news of a festive birthday for your nonegenarian was a bit of brightness in my day.

6:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home