Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Get behind me, virus

It did, and tried to throw me down as I ran slowly down to the workout joint, where I felt so crummy I DNF'd. Just wasn't feeling poorly enough to crawl into or under the bed, but now it's clear. We must fight it with sustenance.
Jorge Borges is starting to spin my brain; I guess I ain't intellectual enough for his material. Or maybe it's simply that my thoughts are clogged due to illness, but every other story in this collection seems incomprehensible.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kathy Rogers said...

I think John mentioned some good liquids for that...

4:52 PM  
Blogger isabelita said...

Yeah, but I don't like whiskey, and it don't like me.

6:45 PM  
Blogger robin andrea said...

Plenty of fluids and rest. That's the only thing that works reliably. Chicken soup is good, too. I hope you are feeling better soon.

7:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home