Monday, September 15, 2008

Bleah

We may be closer to understanding how people who live in perpetually sunny places endure down times. Nary a drop of water has fallen for weeks, and yet the constant daytime brilliance doesn't always cheer. Odd little things try. As I passed the wildly successful ice cream store on our shopping district's main drag on my way to the post office, I noticed they had a new flavor listed: "Baracky Road", described as being chocolate with chocolate chunks, toasted hazelnuts, and somebody's home made marshmallows. I fear Obama does have a rocky road ahead, but I don't think there was any deeper subtext to this offering at Molly Moon's ice cream emporium.

2 Comments:

Blogger robin andrea said...

I think perpetual sunniness is an acquired taste.

What do you think a McCain ice cream flavor would be?

8:19 AM  
Blogger isabelita said...

It would be white, made from spoiled and curdled milk, and poisonous. Chock full of ground glass and old hair...

11:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home