Saturday, March 21, 2009

Fleeting

Our climbing session had to be conducted efficiently, as it was a limited time. We warmed up as well as we could, then began the assault on some harder problems. This particular friend is about ten years younger than I am, and still climbing pretty hard. It seems to be very important right now for her to solve the tougher routes. I used to feel similarly, but now am satisfied if I can get most of one. It's not worth the sore joints to batter away at the wall.
Still reading away in Ducornet's Entering Fire. The chapters featuring the demented male offspring character are so horrific I have to skim rapidly through them. I dislike it when an author is obviously trying to gross out the reader via monstrous imagery; or at least that's how it is striking me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home