Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Cool and sweet

Now if these marine breezes would just bring us a few rain storms, things would be fine; for now we'll take the pleasant evenings and sleeping hours. We managed a bit of a walk, and a bite to eat.
Not doing too well on reading material; tiring of reading my heroine, Angela Carter, not thrilled with the books full of environmental woes, which are depressing beyond words. Should join my mom in re-reading some children's classics, such as Treasure Island. She's been having a good time with some of these old goldies.

2 Comments:

Anonymous KathyR said...

I'm not sure I've ever heard of a person in Seattle requesting rain.

11:14 AM  
Blogger isabelita said...

I have liked most of this drought-stricken summer, but it is time for some free water!

10:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home