Thursday, January 28, 2010

Dental wellness

No problems, just the ongoing need for crowning before ancient fillings go tectonic; after seeing what happens if a person drifts into neglect of her mouth, I have vowed not to let that happen to me just because I might want something bright and shiny instead of solid teeth. Someone told me recently of knowing a person who got himself a brand new motorcycle, whilst his teeth were rotting; expenditure on the wrong kind of chopper. People from all social stratas can be idiots about this.
A bit of time left over after the mouth maintenance, so I drove across town to the kids' gym for some bouldering; an hour's worth did me in. Two young guys, probably volunteers, were doing their best to manage a large group of what looked like 8 or 9 year old girls, who were appallingly unruly. I would have been tempted to have them practice knot tying on one another, as well as the famous mountain gag, with colorful bandanas wound around those shrieking mouths.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home