Thursday, June 17, 2010

Come ON!

Past the middle of June, and we had to turn on the central heating in the morning; high time this foolishness abated.
I got my once every few months hair maintenance - I hesitate to call it a little time of beauty - but it did get my mind off the chilly climate. Brisk walk down to gather some staples, no rain, and it was a passable span of daylight. The Summer Solstice Parade is this weekend, but it might be more like a Continuation of Late Winter fete. Poor naked bike riders...

2 Comments:

Blogger Taradharma said...

it has become more than ridiculous! Coastal, central California is finally, just now, getting summer weather. Sheesh.

3:06 PM  
Blogger isabelita said...

But you know what? I sure as hell prefer our wierd ass weahter to the insufferable 90's heat and humidity the rest of the country is suffering.

5:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home