Saturday, July 17, 2010

Fabulosity

Friday started with a terrific clarinet lesson. The teacher is a young woman originally from South Carolina whose specialty is clarinet education at all levels. She's energetic, great at figuring out visually-oriented explanations for teaching. She's had lots of experience working with young students, and I figured she'd be patient enough to deal with my particular situation; I was right. We even got to the point of playing some duets nearing the end of the lesson, and we were actually in tune. There may be hope for my belated return to the band.

3 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

luvs this thread. so happy.

11:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's excellent news!

12:47 PM  
Blogger isabelita said...

Kids! I got a LONG haul ahead of me, relearning all the scales, getting my aging fingers to move faster...
but it is so fun!

6:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home