Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Rebooted

Short but effective climbing session at the gym; my friend and I always feel revivified afterwards. She was on a bicycle ride for three days, each day on a different San Juan Island; sounds like the participants varied from fit to mentally unfit. One woman tried to ride with a small dog in her front basket, but was so out of shape, she had to stop. Another was a compulsive souvenir shopper, and the others wondered how she'd manage to stuff all her loot in her panniers. There was rampant snoring and the dog ran around barking all night in one shared room. My friend had fun, though, and is encouraging me to get my road bike overhauled so we can do a bit of cycling.
Good clarinet practice, and duets with beloved spouse; eventually we will rock.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home