Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Sort of surely

Managed to do better at band rehearsal, although still felt swaths of being swamped; at least I brought delicious snacks for the break time. It's hard for me to eat much at our break, as it can get in the way of one's playing, but most people don't seem to have any problems with it. Maybe it's because my stomach's a bit knotted with anxiety, which I do hope will ease off.
When I went up to see my mom earlier in the day, they had finished breakfast and were getting into the morning's exercise routine. This is a relative concept, as the exercisers' abilities vary widely, but all did what they could manage.
The afternoon broke out in sunshine, which warmed me as I headed by the lake to get a workout.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope your mom is adjusting well, and that your comfort with playing music continues. Wishing for lots of sunlight and warmth to come your way.

8:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home