Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Sigh. More sun.

This unbroken string of gorgeous dry days is becoming ominous. It's giving all the landscapers and yard maintenance folks early work, but if it continues, all the greenery will be naught but husks by early May.
Got my mother out for her Hairdo Day. We had a nice 8 block walk, but she started getting a bit woozy-seeming near the end of it. She observed that she'd had an exciting morning, and just wanted to sit down and read for a bit. We made it out again later in the afternoon, and she got winded, but rallied for another 8 blocks.
So, if Dr. Gonzo is gone, it's crucial for the myriad of us who know who the real enemies of our country are to keep our anger burning. What HST said years ago about Nixon is revisiting us via Bush and his crew like Jason, the axe murderer, apparantly unkillable and unstoppable. To hell with them, and they're not taking me along. Maybe the Greens need reinforcements...
Weird. I bought what I thought was a new book to me, but as I read it, I'm getting a strong impression that I read it before, long ago...isn't it too early for me to be experiencing this sort of thing?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home