Friday, April 15, 2005

Friday route day

Was cautious this morning with my mom's walk. She admitted that she felt tired, so we only did a short one.
Off to the climbing gym about 1:00, to strip an old route and put up a new one. Things went swimmingly, and I got done in under two hours. Climbed with my 40-ish friend Candi, as well as a male acquaintance a year older than I, and a new female one who's 25. Motley crew, but we had fun.
Upon returning home, I had a message from an old climbing friend who's been in grad school in Pamplona, Spain this year. She's back in the US briefly, and we'll get together next week for a workout at the gym and a beverage and bite. I'm looking forward to hearing how it's been going over there.
And my dear spouse will be home late tonight. Can't wait to have his warm body next to mine, conscious or not!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home