Saturday, October 27, 2007

Golden foggy morning

What an amazing image, seeing the tail end of the sunrise as fog drifted in; meteorological special effects are beyond price. The football fans are ensconced today, with a cavalcade of games to view. I went over to accompany my good friend on a longer walk than she's had since her latest round of plastic surgery. She as always approaches such horrors with her plucky humor. She observed that she had the perfect Halloween costume right on her front, if she only had the nerve to go topless. What with the sutures and livid scars, she could be Boobs of the Bride of Frankenstein, no extra make up required. She was able to walk erectly, something she wasn't permitted to do for a few days after the operation. We took her sweet dog up into the dog park, where there was a whirl of butt sniffing and chasing, evidently necessary for dogs' socialization. I was relieved to be going as some young sullen dude brought a female pitbull into the area.
More football in the offing; this calls for pizza.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Homemade pizza? Delivery pizza?

I'm hungry.

And after yesterday's football extravaganza, I need to drown my sorrows a bit.

4:12 PM  
Blogger isabelita said...

I've made a couple lately, but we splurged on delivery. My mom went to bed last night saying she was still playing football in her head!

4:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home