Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Lagging

Brain congealing, due to unseasonably cold weather; the icy cold rain we went walking in last night turned to snow briefly while we were inside eating spicy delicious food. Nice walk after a good climbing session with a friend whose parents live in Auburn, Alabama, and have a beach house on the coast; she's taking her husband and son there for spring break, and says it looks like Hawaii this time of year, with azaleas and other flowers blooming, lovely temperatures in the 70's.

4 Comments:

Blogger JS said...

Up until I read your post, I was almost lulled into thinking I would really like to be in Seattle right about now. But snow in late March is just wrong and should be made illegal. You can visit us, where it's already hit 85 twice. Surely, there must be a place with more accommodating temperatures year-round? Hawaii, the mountains of Mexico...

4:51 PM  
Blogger robin andrea said...

Can you believe this weather? It's insane, and John's right it should be illegal. Roger and I have family who live outside of Guadalajara in Lake Chapala. They tell us, quite contentedly that the temps are truly mild year-round. I never thought about heading in that direction until now. ENOUGH!

7:39 PM  
Blogger JS said...

Robin, one of my brothers lives in Ajijic, on Lake Chapala near Guadalajara. I've been there and love it. You and Roger should visit. It's wonderful! I can even offer some suggestions on a B&B where you might want to stay.

8:20 PM  
Blogger isabelita said...

Well, it makes for good sleeping...

9:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home