Tuesday, April 01, 2008

HA ha!

No fools around here; we're too canny to get taken in. My mom and I were recalling pranks that my dad pulled over the years. Nothing vicious, just silly. We figured his spirit hovers around, and I wish I could direct it to get some people for me. Invisible pie hurling, that sort of thing.
Once again I'm getting over-Borges'ed, so have flitted to a collection of three novellas by some one named Paul Auster. Not sure I care for his stuff, we'll see.
Terrific evening walk in - dare I say it - lovely cool weather.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kathy Rogers said...

I think I read the first of those three a long time ago. City of Glass. Oddball thing, what little I recall of it. I didn't read the other two.

1:30 PM  
Blogger isabelita said...

It was odd, kathyr. The middle one, "Ghosts", was so dumb I skipped through it and onto the last one, "The Locked Room", which is a bit better. But I am not thrilled with the writer.

1:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home