Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Hi, my name is...

...and I suppose I am a climbaholic. It had been over two weeks since my last climbing session, though just indoors, and I finally got to go today. Hanging on upsidedown from the roof filled the need.
Another local farmers' market this afternoon; more red king salmon and smoked salmon, plus an enormous head of some kind of reddish green leaf lettuce, which is really beautiful.
Little side trip to the ice cream store, since it was hot and muggy; their salted caramel flavor was astounding, an intense toffee flavor which melded nicely with the other little scoop of chocolate. The line was heading out the door as I left, having had to endure waiting behind some high maintenance women who simply had to try about every flavor on the board.
Thunder and lightening as we sat down for dinner, could be a noisy night.

2 Comments:

Blogger JS said...

I suppose your "12 steps" would frighten most people who worship horizontal acreage.

6:32 PM  
Blogger isabelita said...

Well, they get juvenile delinquents out on wilderness training trips, and it often does them much good; I bet it would work for alkies, too.

3:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home