Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Higher and higher

Short but good session yesterday evening at the gym, to beat the heat; one of the employees told us we hit it just right, that it started easing off a bit before we arrived. This particular climbing companion has had a renewed passion for bicycling lately, so I have to grab her when she's not off on a big road ride.
Tuesday, another friend bailed on me, so I spent a lot of time walking and gathering. It did soar to pretty high temps, which made me feel kind of light-headed; I found that trying out the new softserve ice cream our favorite coffee place in Fremont just acquired, with plenty of chocolate stuff mushed into the mix, was the perfect rejuvinator. Tomorrow there's a blessed marine push predicted, which will relieve us all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home