Monday, October 11, 2010

Volunteer state

The PT at my mother's new abode asked me if I'd be interested in helping her with an art project for the residents able to give it a shot. I said I would, so we'll see what happens. Many of the folks were out enjoying the sunshine today, whether just basking or doing some walking, like my mom.
Busy week, meeting up with old friends from truly days of yore back in Ohio, and we had a great time. They cooked a salmon dinner and I took them for a walk in Discovery Park the next day. One sister is an attorney for the IRS, and her oldest sister is a retired high school math teacher who has reunited out here with a high school friend; they seem to be enjoying one another a good deal.
Band rehearsal early in the week, and another big one before the concert; be still my pounding heart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home