Monday, March 21, 2005

Starting up the week

The Terri Schiavo case has been loading up my moral outrage circuitry lately, which has been fritzing badly for months, oh, say, since early November of last year. I've been thinking I would avoid social commentary on this blog, since it would come from an inchoate vortex of hate and anger within my outwardly delicate and genteel form, and so many others delineate so well the ills we face. Consequently I won't observe, until the aforementioned circuitry is dangerously close to conflagration.
However, when I go to my climbing gym, there's a group of us who hash it all out. It's also a good place for directing one's anger into physical output; quite a bit more effective than the sublimative activities we were informed about in 9th grade health class.
Would that I could focus and materialize my outrage and anger into a piercing, invisible weapon.
So tired I doubt I'll get much farther in Portugal...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home