Saturday, June 11, 2005

...and today I am RUINED!

But it certainly was fun last night, being out, drenched in music and dancing till 1:30 this morning; though I confess I took a breather for a few numbers, while my dear hyperactive spouse shook his booty. (I kept a sharp eye out for predatory younger females, which vigilence I am certain he appreciated.) My very favorite DJ from KEXP-FM here in Seattle, Derik Mazzone, spun beautifully from 9:30 to past 10:30 as we waited for the band to start its performance. He has a show on Tuesday evenings from 6-9, called WoPop, which has introduced us to all kinds of wonderful music from all over the world. He's fabulous, although I cringe, I admit, at the Chinese opera segments if and when they appear. Also I'm not so thrilled with Tuvan throat singers, but one must be catholic in one's acceptance of his offerings.
Managed a little quality time with Don Q. I've made in into part 2.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home