Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Happy 31st, baby

My beloved spouse remembered this morning, as I did not, to salute our wedding anniversary. My excuse - lousy night's sleep, foggy brain. We are going to walk down to Mona's for a celebratory repast and toast, at his suggestion.
And so we did go out for a wonderful anniversary repast: Wonderful salads, including an arugula/chevre/sweet red pepper/ pistachio with truffle honey - amazing flavor combination - and a beets and blood orange mix, garnished with pistachios and manchego cheese. Handmade pasta in tarragon morel mushroom sauce, a salmon on a potato/mushroom cake with fennel sauce - accompanied by a very nice sparkling wine. And they comped us a very good tiramisu in honor of the evening.
Muchas gracias, mi esposo. Te amo, Felipe.

1 Comments:

Blogger isabelita said...

Thank you, Kathy. I adore my husband.

6:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home