Saturday, July 16, 2005

Sleepy Saturday

Dang. Another horrible night. Insomnia from 3-5...my theory is to lie in bed, as still as possible, and sleep will return. Fortunately I don't have to get up at 6 to go off to work, but I do want to be reasonably alert for whatever the day brings.
Took a nice long walk with my sister, down to Gasworks Park and over through the Fremont neighborhood, which she didn't remember ever seeing. The day grew more gorgeous as we walked along, returning home about 3:30 or so.
Another pleasant family dinner, and a quiet evening. My sister's getting up early to go back to her husband and son in Idaho. It was very good to be able to spend some time with her. I gave her a couple of Christopher Moore's silly novels to try, and she had a blast with Fluke.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home