Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Will my head ever clear?

Spent the day in our usual fashion, except that the weekly climbing sessions I have with a friend had to slide later into the afternoon. They have obtained a second chihuahua puppy, named it Alfredino - Dino for short - and he had some sort of appointment today. His weight was verified at a little over two pounds, and is he ever CUTE. I met him when I picked up my friend, who has been most conscientious about giving the older puppy, Enzo, his rightful attention. Enzo, Dino's older brother by the same parents, weighs six pounds, but appears gigantic next to his new baby brother. Dino is not the least bit intimidated by his larger sibling, and goes for his balls, literally. They are very appealing little animals, not in the least bit yappy or snappy, as every other chihuahua I have met before.
We had a good albeit shortish session at the gym, then I headed home to get dinner for my mother and go out with my beloved spouse and son for dinner and music. A fabulous bass player we have followed for years around the Seattle area was providing music at The Swingside
with a very good saxophonist. Nice dinner, complimentary port afterwards, and a good walk there and back.
Crawled up to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home