Monday, September 26, 2005

Madly Monday

My brother is coming for a short visit tomorrow, and leaves on Friday morning. I need to tidy up this house. Beloved son and I took turns trying out the household's latest cleaning technology update, the Shark minivac. We have a history of small vacs going south on us, particularly the flimsy little belts that drive the suckers. Son pointed out the really flimsy belt driving our little R2D2-looking Shark, but it worked on its virgin outing just fine. My mother watched us bustling about with amusement.
Got down to the U-District for errands, got a nice copy of Room with a View. It's a re-read for me, but I'm finding it very funny and full of nice little writing bits, not anything I remember from the first time round.
End of story.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home