Monday, February 13, 2006

Mullings over of a Monday

Best capsulation of the Cartoon Wars that I've seen is at a blog called Majikthise: "A petty racist publicity stunt was hijacked by successively larger and more influential opportunists until it became an international incident." Yes ma'am, and all parties involved are tarred nicely to about the right degree in this summation. Stupid bunch of idiotic men all round.
The icy cold rains have ceased for a bit, I'm going to take the air...
I don't feel so good. Shaky, scratchy throat, can't stay warm.

2 Comments:

Blogger Neil Shakespeare said...

Yikes! Sounds like somethin' 'coming on'. I hate that when those things 'come on'. I say, 'Stay There! Stay There!' but they don't. They just keep coming on. Hope yours stays away..

1:24 PM  
Blogger isabelita said...

Well, it's still advancing, but thanks anyway. I'll just ahve to go our and get some stale V-Day candy for myself... sigh.

3:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home