Monday, June 05, 2006

On the end of a species

All this sturm and drang by the fundies over the imperiled family; they are screeching so loudly, I think, because they are on their last haul to the lemming cliffs. So threatened by nonwhite people, by anyone who isn't a model of 1950's era comportment. At least I hope the tide turns against them, since the conclusion of their drives is destroying the world. There is little tolerance and forgiveness in their so-called faiths.
A slow day for my mother. May she sleep tonight, and not get up at all hours as she did last night...

5 Comments:

Blogger pissed off patricia said...

I agree they are wrecking us.

I too sleep weird hours because of my little dog who is old and deaf. He seems to think that the day can start whenever he wishes. I guess he's right because if he whines, I hear him and get up to keep him company so Mr Pop can get sleep. We, the little dog and I can nap during the day if we feel like it.

2:33 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You know, the astonishing thing is that given Kinsey's work and surveys, in particular, these reichwingers are not too far removed from gay folk...why friends of these fundies who are gay don't slap them with a pink feather boa is beyond me. Not to mention any idea that straight marriage needs federal protection- it has a whole host of protections already, now doesn't it?

9:33 PM  
Blogger isabelita said...

Oh, POP...aren't we entwined with our pets?! One of our cats "herds" me up to bed...

'spike, I LOVE your term "reichwingers"!! I'm still reading a scary novel called Europe Central, and much Nazi lore runs through my brain on account of this book...

10:47 PM  
Blogger Neil Shakespeare said...

Um...may I volunteer to...um..."help" them to the lemming cliffs?

12:12 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Isa,

Feel free to use the term: "Reichwingers." Suits them well, no?

9:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home