Monday, February 05, 2007

Spankin' new toilets

Our aging commodes have been whisked away, replaced by pristine efficient water-saving fixtures. We settled on one of the Toto brand models - you and your little toilet! - and I declined the suggestion from beloved spouse that we get one in Ohio State colors, with a big blue "M" in the bowl. Good old plain white never goes out of style.
My mom was thrilled, and started harking back to her days of amateur plumbing adventures with my dad. Shows you the level of her natural optimism: She remembers those escapades fondly, and there were some humdingers, ones which have been labeled for posterity as "Naked Plumbing" stories. Enough said.

3 Comments:

Blogger JS said...

I admit it. I have toilet envy.

8:21 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm glad you talked your spouse out of pissing on my alma mater...should I visit, I might piss on your floor as an alternative. You made the right decision there.

9:57 AM  
Blogger Kathy Rogers said...

Ooh. Rivalry toilets. Excellent.

Must research immediately.

7:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home