Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Mind meld

We were sitting at breakfast, and I had just started thinking about going over to feed my friend's cat. He's kind of shy, and we never see him on this side of the street. Our cat was lobbying to go out, so I obediently accompanied him to the front door. There on our front steps was my friend's cat, staring at me in what seemed to be a pointed fashion. He was as happy as a cat can seem to be when I followed him over to his place to give him his meal. He also mugged me this afternoon when I came back from a workout, and passed his front steps.
Late evening walk, with mixed skies trying to precipitate, and rainbows rampant.

4 Comments:

Blogger Imperatrix said...

So the cat stays out all night? I suppose it isn't too cold in your neck of the woods...

We try to keep Loki in at night, even in the summer, because he hangs out with the flea-infested cats in the middle of the night. And that's always a pain.

11:53 AM  
Blogger isabelita said...

No, this cat has access to their basement via a cat door. Even if he didn't, he's pretty well-insulated for these chilly spring nights.

12:18 PM  
Blogger Kathy Rogers said...

Spooky. How did the cat know?

8:09 AM  
Blogger isabelita said...

(Twilight Zone music) - Dunno, kathyr. Unless perhaps he saw his young master over here the night before, giving me instructions.

9:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home