Saturday, November 17, 2007

All for love

Right as breakfast ended, The Big Game needed to be on; my mom said she's always rooted for Michigan, since my brother got his undergrad engineering degree there. She enjoyed watching, although it wasn't spectacular football, and her team lost. The cat, as always, awoke when he heard the football stadium sounds emanating from the television, took one long look at the screen, and fled for the remainder of the game.
Pleasant day, and promise of a fun evening.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your husband is a better person than I. If my mother-in-law wanted to cheer for USC, I'd give her the boot.

7:26 PM  
Blogger isabelita said...

Oh, she's very quiet about it, kathyr, even when she's watching by herself. There were just discreet little "Oh, goody"'s every so often when U of M made any good plays.

7:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm cancelling the cable. Except for what I can get on my laptop. Fortunately, the "Oh Gooody"s were VERY few and far between last Saturday for the UM plantlife.

I'll never watch football with her again.

Bunch of ingrates.

10:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home