Thursday, January 31, 2008

More big fun

Second day in a row, a wee climbing workout; unexpectedly my friend and longtime climbing partner called, having a day off since she has to work on the weekend. She has one more round of reconstructive surgery coming up, smaller this time, so wants to get in as much exercise as she can. She was also going to play soccer last night, in a co-rec game, something she'd sworn off owing to the stupidity of the male players. (She got a knee injured when a male player illegally and totally unnecessarily clipped her.) It was cold and crappy out. I do hope she reconsiders repeating this.
We watched another nature show about people rescuing and raising baby animals, this time rhinoceroses. (rhinoceri?) Dang, they are cute, at least until they reach several hundred pounds and their friskiness is potentially lethal. Nothing like a five hundred pound rampaging lump racing up to cuddle...

2 Comments:

Blogger JS said...

I'm afraid cuddly baby rhinos just don't have a lot of appeal to me. I can only imagine a playful flip of the head, sending me crashing hard through a wall.

3:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope she illegally and totally unnecessarily kicked him in the nuts.

8:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home