Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Clambering back to health

Still working on getting the system back in shape; nice session with a friend, keeping it moderate. We had a slight bit of sun, a brief illumination before the freezing fog crept back.
My thoughts regarding Prez O's "everybody roll up their sleeves and volunteer" routine: Sure, but this country needs a WPA and CCC type program that PAYS people. Thus far, on his first day, he appears to be full steaming ahead. Fingers crossed, breath kind of held...

3 Comments:

Blogger Springer Kneeblood said...

I just read your post about your friend's partner; so very sorry to hear such a sad tale.

I'm crossing my fingers, too, about PrezO. I hope he's like a buzz-saw, ripping through bad policy and culling out the bad weeds.

2:51 PM  
Blogger isabelita said...

Right! "Brush-clearing" that actually means something!

4:22 PM  
Blogger robin andrea said...

So far, so good. I like his hands-on, engaged approach. He really likes to work. We're waiting to see too...

7:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home