Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Frozen fog

Punished for the relatively gorgeous day before, with icy fog, then chilly drizzle; quick run to the climbing gym, where we worked our cores. The old climbing pal and I are slowly gaining strength, but she needs another day per week to keep it going. She regales me with tales of having two young drivers in the family, about "forgotten" parking violations, smashed mirrors, and other delights. Fortunately the lead-footed one hasn't gotten into any big scrapes, and perhaps will outgrow that dangerous tendency.

3 Comments:

Blogger robin andrea said...

I don't remember going through a phase of doing crazy things with cars. I wonder if that is a "boy" thing.

10:27 AM  
Blogger isabelita said...

No, I never did, either. The leadfooted one in this case IS a girl, though...

11:34 AM  
Anonymous Phil said...

I figured it was her!

9:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home