Wednesday, May 11, 2005

There has to be a morning after...

Hmm, a bit dopey this morn... I think I accidentally published again before I even wrote anything. Let's see...nope, all seems to be well.
Lots of fun at the climbing gym this afternoon; many of my female homies there for workouts. Returned home to find my menfolk gone, and no clue as to where...they never leave notes, like I do. And my mother doesn't remember if they told her where they were going, or even seeing them...oh, ha ha. Joke was on me! They were out in the garage/bike workshop, overhauling one of my old bicycles which our son's been using.
After dinner, I mentioned that we needed more coffee beans, so beloved spouse and I walked down to our local coffee joint, Zoka's, to pick up the coffee. On impulse, we stayed for a beverage, his caffeinated, mine hot chocolate, and a little hanging out. Zoka's began as a fitfully suitable place, with service ranging from all right to appalling, but has become an operation that roasts its own on site, and where you don't feel like you have to die and stink up the room to get your order filled.
Early to bed to dream sweetly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home