Monday, May 02, 2005

Onward...

What a great night's sleep I had, at least until about 6:00 or so this morning, when a damp cat jumped upon my chest and mewed plaintively into my face. got in our walk, with a side trip to a nearby pharmacy for a birthday card Mother wants to send to my brother's youngest, nearly done with her freshman year in high school. We found a danged cute one showing a little pug in a glass of milk on the front, with a greeting inside reading, "Got cake?" She wrote a greeting inside; about ten minutes after I'd sealed it in its envelope, she asked me if we had gotten a card for the granddaughter...the whole experience was gone already. Very bizarre, the way her memory glitches. She'd remembered all weekend that she wanted to get the card, but as soon as we tended to it, she forgot. Well, we had a brief discussion on the mysteries of the brain, then... forgot about it!
Did my chores, then went to the climbing gym to try out some of the comp routes. Whew. The ones for the little guys and girls and the 14 year old girls were brutal. Lots of blank wall space for new problems to be set upon, so I'll need to get back this week to put up a lead or so that average humans can climb.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home