Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Hello it's me...

Another chilly day has flown by. It warmed up briefly when I went out for a run and workout, then frosted up again when I drove over to my tutoring student's house. She needed help writing a persuasive letter as part of a math project, from which she will extract material for a persuasive speech as well. This is her last week of school in the sixth grade at a K-8 public school which does a pretty good job of delivering education to its students. Class sizes are of course too large to do so ideally, but they have resources that high-priced private schools don't. Or at least, they have in the past, before the present round of tight-assed legislators yet again fucks up the responsilbility of funding public schools, from pre-K through university levels. Don't get me started.
More adventures with the Knight of the Sorrowful Face.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home