Thursday, August 11, 2005

Thickly Thursday

Thick with clouds. In the sky, in my head, for some reason. Got over to the hair joint for Mother's hairdo day. When we went into the QFC for some items afterwards, one of the young women checkers said, "Oh, I see you brought the Empress!" Mother was looking cheerily regal, sitting up straight with her new hair do.
Got back, got in a bit of a walk with her. Started a batch of bread dough, went off to run and workout. Decided that after almost a year and a half I needed new running shoes, so picked up some more Asics. They're very light and comfortable, felt good on the jog home.
The bread loaves turned out very nicely. I took one right out of the oven over to my friend across the street for their dinner.
Lined up a climbing guide for a nice multi-pitch climb up in Squamish, B.C. in a couple of weeks. Sure hope to be able to do this...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home