Sunday, September 11, 2005

Fall's starting to fall

Chily enough this morning to almost turn on the furnace. However, due to Katrina's aftermath, we should probably try to conserve our gas consumption this fall and winter. Just heard that heating costs for those of us who use natural gas could rise as much as 70%.
Beloved spouse left early on a business trip, and beloved son is still up in Squamish climbing. We womenfolk are hunkered down.
A friend called and said it was her 47th birthday today, and asked if I would come to the climbing gym with her and her two elementary school aged daughters for a workout. Done, and it was good to see her again.
Home to get my mother out for a walk. She perked up and made it a full 8 blocks. Flogged myself to go running and working out, although I feel as if something is trying to get me, a cold perhaps.
I fell asleep reading about 7:30, woke up a coupel of hours later and came down to urge my mother to go up to bed. Done, and maybe I can sleep away the encroaching virus invasion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home