Saturday, October 08, 2005

Back to the land of the bleary

Up too late, all keyed up from seeing Zadie Smith and then walking around later. Only exercise I could roust myself for was walking over to the store and back with a heavy load in my daypack, as well as extra bags in each hand.
A couple of social obligations tonight, which may entail another late night. The 826 joint is having a party for volunteers who helped get it going, which involved beloved spouse more than me, but I did spend a few hours painting walls in the space they leased up in Greenwood, so I get to claim a party favor.
Then off to listen to a couple of bands in order to help a friend find one for her 50th birthday party.
All above accomplished, and very late to bed...

2 Comments:

Blogger Phil said...

There's and idea - a band made up of sex toys. Sort of like electrified kazoos? Vivace, then poco a poke-o decrescendo.

9:16 AM  
Blogger isabelita said...

Oh, my. Having a lot of fun down here in the commenting square, aren't we?
Hmm, Phil. Candi might like that kazoo idea!
Kathy - your husband and we at Chez Perils are all the same age!

9:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home