Saturday, December 31, 2005

New Year's Eve; do I grieve?

Yes, over many things, events that I think should never have occurred, people who should be scrooched and disappeared for destroying the Earth, and most fearful of all, my own hopes for change. These pitiful little hopes are wasting away, and I don't want them slipping down the drain. Anger, rage and hate don't seem to revitalize them; I am no turner-of-the-other-cheek, forgive-them-they-know-not-what-they-do sort, either: They know fully fucking well what they are doing, and I want them gone. However, such power-suckers don't give up easily - they cheat to get where they are, why should they suddenly be contrite and morally responsible? We are heading for another horrible dust up, one that will poison us all.
Good grief, how depressing.
Off to dinner and a quiet evening at home.

3 Comments:

Blogger Neil Shakespeare said...

Hang in there, kid! Bright things lie ahead! Of course that could be the oncoming headlights...

7:19 PM  
Blogger isabelita said...

Heh. Well, I ain't no deer in nobody's headlights, I feel more like I'd be more effective as a Windago, or some other kind of vengeful force.
Or I could go live in the top of a very tall tree.

8:08 PM  
Blogger Neil Shakespeare said...

You COULD go live on the top of a very tall tree. The way it sounds you're a pretty good climber!

12:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home