Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Sequence for distraction

Another easy route went up, and a harder one came down. Begged a couple of belays from friends, and flew out the new roof route. That's about all I could take this afternoon at the gym. I got home after grocery gathering to find I had missed the office hours of someone at our medical center who wants me to call her back - not urgent. Hate that, as if I can just forget it until tomorrow.
Not much to observe or reflect upon, other than the insane cacaphony of our fiendish US leaders.
Guess I'll peek again into Japanese power circles' behvior, 1,000 years ago...

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Insane cacaphony of our fiendish US leaders - Indeed. Well said Isa.

4:16 PM  
Blogger isabelita said...

KathyR, Old Rummy was on the Jim Lehrer news show last night, spinning his evil head off. He tried to diminish the importance of the number of troops killed and/or maimed in Iraq by saying mny of them would have died in traffic accidents in the USA anyway. I say, drop him into Baghdad with no body armor.
My head hurts with it, 'spike.

10:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home