Tuesday, March 14, 2006

It's the Ides...

...but we've managed to tidy up some dealings for my mother without any mess ups, despite my overall state of dopiness. I'm really tired from another couple of lousy nights, but after reading about what a drug like Ambien can do, i.e., make one sleepwalk into the kitchen to stuff one's face and sleepeat, I'll just suffer from wacky lack of sleep until it catches up with me. After such a lovely late afternoon walk through Discovery Park with my beloved spouse, and a swell seafood dinner, it must have been the almost full moon keeping me up from 3:30-5 ayem. We had such a pleasant trek around the park, with gorgeous subtly colored views of the Olympic Mountains across Puget Sound, pleasantly tiring, I don't see why I didn't drop off to sweet long hours of slumber.
My Sierra Club calendar states that there was a "penumbral lunar eclipse" at 5:40 p.m. this evening. Not which time zone, however. I guess it must have been Eastern. It would have been too light here, anyway, even at our 5:40, and the moon not yet up high enough to see anything. Right now it's very clear, and the moon is brilliant, at around 8:30.
Shuffling off to bed.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Et Tu, Brute - Beware the Ides of March...

...but at least I got a free cup o ' Joe from Starbucks...for some reason they were giving us coffeebreaks all over the city from 10-Noon today. Swung by on the way to the playground with the boys and absconded with a free cup from "the man."

Blog on sister.

3:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home