Thursday, March 16, 2006

Maple butter cheers me

The trip to the cardiologist proved to be very informative and mostly positive. One never know how to approach these events, but I have been trying not to have a pile of expectations either good or bad. My mother will have an echocardiogram next month, as a baseline to show her heart's condition. The cardiologist was a very nice guy, who spoke to her warmly and with good detail, which she started zoning out on, but I appreciated his manner.
Another day gone in a sort of daze. Running was arduous, as was weight training, and the afternoon turned gloomy.
My head hurts. I'm going to read.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

You had me at the title, but then I remain unrequited in terms of another wonderful use for maple butter. Today is my son's birthday. We had fresh home-made french toast - with cinimon and vanilla mixed in the lather. Topped with maple syrup. Cheers one up too.

Blog on Sister, blog on.

2:46 PM  
Blogger isabelita said...

Sounds delectable, 'spike! Did you make the waffles, and did the boys help?

2:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home