Monday, May 28, 2007

Unmemorable

Not happy, anyway, this special day of remembrance. What mission, Shrub and fellow war profiteers? Mission Enrich the Bushies. Still in progress. There is no honor for the casualties of the Iraq debacle, only silence and sorrow at the waste. My WWII veteran father, and one of my uncles, too, would be outraged by these criminal "leaders" picking fights for no good reason, at least none that they've told us about.
Off to exercise our hearts in a more sanguine manner.

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Exercising hearts in a sanguine manner is a good idea...but what this Nation really needs is a good exorcism of the existing Whitehouse, no?

4:55 PM  
Blogger isabelita said...

Yes,'spike, but it needs to be a total round up. And I'm growing increasingly skeptical of the Democrats these days. still, I'd prefer Pelosi as acting President.

4:58 PM  
Blogger JS said...

I'm fed up with the lot of them, as well. An entirely new set of fresh faces, steeped in intellect and unsullied by exposure to the morality of DC, would be a welcome relief. But I'd settle for Pelosi, too.

6:49 PM  
Blogger isabelita said...

We're in quite a morass, aren't we?
I am getting this increasingly bad feeling that this country is a big fat sitting duck.

6:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home