Thursday, May 15, 2008

Variety

We went over to a different gym, since our home one was getting ready for a kids' competition. Pleasant, uncrowded at an early hour, friendly staff, pretty much all to ourselves; my friend and I have found ourselves in similar scheduling situations, so we squeeze our workouts in when we can.
Yes, a premature whiff of summer has arrived, and already brains are shutting down. Or maybe were never running; a very besotted fellow sitting against a building along our shopping district's main street looked up at me and informed me: " I stole that jerk's piano and I got away with it!"

4 Comments:

Blogger Kathy Rogers said...

Trying to imagine the ways in which one might steal a piano...

9:42 AM  
Blogger isabelita said...

This fellow looked as if a piano had rolled over him...

2:44 PM  
Blogger JS said...

If I ever need to steal a piano, I'll have to look this guy up.

7:17 PM  
Blogger robin andrea said...

It never occurred to me to steal a piano. I always leaned more towards elephants myself.

4:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home