Thursday, June 12, 2008

Urgent

To get out, and grab the few hours of sunlight that finally arrived; we score a spot of sushi later on.
Trying to get engaged in another Julio Cortazar work, a novel-length piece called 62 - A Model Kit. It's challenging for me, not about anything, experimental-ish. I find myself reaching for the NYRB and delving into reviews about books on Herman Melville, during the latter part of his life, after the publication of Moby Dick. I'm deficient in biographical reading.

2 Comments:

Blogger JS said...

Scoring a spot of sushi is akin to finding the fountain of youth. It's magical and makes one feel like life on this miserable earth is worth living. If I promise to make it a short visit, can I come see you all and partake of local seafood?

6:07 PM  
Blogger robin andrea said...

I have noticed lately then whenever I go into a bookstore I seem to gravitate to the biography section. I haven't picked anything up yet, but I'm thinking about it.

Hope your weekend is a good and sunny one.

7:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home