Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Zooming

The week has fled. It's actually Friday. Had some good climbing sessions with a dear friend, one including her daughter, our wonderful rope gunning girl; no way I'd claw my way up some of those routes without her leading them first.
Still picking away at "The Sorcerer's Apprentice", since we have another concert which includes it. Last rehearsal, we were referring to it as the elephant in the room, sotto voce. Strangely, I seem to be improving on it with every pass. Another couple of months and I'll be ready....
Beloved offspring accompanied me to visit our nonegenarian up in her new place, and she was pretty cheery and alert. We are going to go up and play for them one of these days.
He's also been helping me around our joint, sprucing little bits up here and there. He seems to be recovering from the rabies treatment nicely, which warms a mother's heart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home