Saturday, December 08, 2012

Is it some kind of hex?

Another trip down to the work out joint, and another funny incident:  This time I was on a block where two more of my cat pals reside, next door to one another apparently.   Taco is a fluffy little tortoiseshell, and Tulip is  a short-haired one.   Taco came flying out of a driveway and wrapped him/herself around my legs, so I stooped to pet the little dear.  It rubbed itself all over my waterproof jacket coat sleeves, then proceeded  to chew on my left elbow.  Maybe the waterproofing has some kind of kitty THC in it...
Distracted it with a long green twig, and hurried away.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very interesting kitty cat interactions.

1:32 PM  
Blogger isabelita said...

Some sweet felines around - maybe due to the recent legalization of marijuana?

7:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home